1. The promoter is: Lit Fibre Group Ltd (company no. 12560467) whose registered office is at 9 Greyfriars Road, Reading, RG1 1NU (the “Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom with access to the internet and aged 18 years or over except: a. employees of the Promoter and their close relatives or household; and b. anyone otherwise connected with the Promoter or the judging of the competition and their close relatives or household.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and you confirm your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions which can be found on our website https://litfibre.com/legal/litmas-terms.
5. You can enter the competition on our Twitter, Facebook or Instagram page (together the “Platforms”) which can be found using the following links: https://www.facebook.com/LitFibreBroadband, https://www.instagram.com/lit_fibre/ and https://twitter.com/litfibre
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person across all Platforms. Multiple entries from the same person on the same or across various Platforms will be disqualified.
7. The competition will run from 13th December 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and the closing date will be 31st December 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Any entry submitted after the Closing Date will be automatically disqualified.
8. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 1) The Promoter will post 12 #Litmas social post images on the Platforms between [the Opening Date] and [the Closing Date]; 2) Entrants must count the total number of candy canes featured across all 12 #Litmas social post images; 3) They must then enter the correct number of candy canes in the comments box of any of these #Litmas posts by the Closing Date; and 4) The entrant must be following the Promoter on the Platform on which they submit their competition entry before the Closing Date.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: 1 x PHILIPS 50PUS7956/12 50" 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a reasonable equivalent without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all correct entries which comply with these terms and conditions received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 2 days of the Closing Date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
17. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter may, at its option, publish the surname and county of the prize winner or send the surname and county of the prize winner to anyone who emails or writes to the Promoter (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the Closing Date.
18. If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter firstname.lastname@example.org In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
24. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
25. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.